Remote summer marketing internship (paid)
We are on the lookout for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our fast-growing team. With your help, we want to build an incredible business. We believe that this is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get hands-on experience in marketing and take on new challenges. Hope that is you!
About Listen + Learn Research
We are a market research agency with over ten years of experience in helping clients know their customers and inspire change in their business. We do this by using people (not machines) to find meaning in social media conversations.
Our company culture is at the centre of what we do. We promote remote, flexible work and a strong sense of team spirit to create a place where we support, encourage and prioritise work-life balance and employee wellbeing.
We also want to be a force for good in the world. That’s why we are seeking to meet the highest social and environmental standards. We’re in the process of becoming B-corps certified and all our internships are paid – as they should be.
As Marketing Intern, you will support the Marketing Manager with day-to-day marketing activities, including planning and executing digital communications, and assisting with campaigns and content creation.
The internship would be a full-time, one-month-long position during the summer of 2022 – with the potential of the offer to extend the period.
- Help create and manage content for our newsletter, blog and social media
- Help with event planning
- Design and monitor marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research
- Monitor all social media platforms for current news, trends, ideas, and content feedback
- Assist with daily administrative task
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written communications skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable interest in marketing
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and handle competing priorities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience with content creation is a plus.
Design, SEO and/or social media experience is a plus.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!