Outtaskers Ltd., also trading as Listen & Learn Research (“We”, “Us” and “Our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We may collect from you
Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.outtaskers.co.uk or on www.listenandlearnresearch.com (Our “Websites”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Websites, applying for an account to be an Outtasker or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you complete a survey on Our Websites and when you report a problem with Our Websites;
If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence:
- Details of your visits to Our Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access;
- Details of any tests that you may have taken to qualify for certain Tasks; and
- Details of all transactions with Us (to include payment requests, quality controls, submitted Tasks and other information relevant to completing Tasks).
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help Us to improve Our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies We use are essential for the Website to operate.
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to Our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and We or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you do not want Us to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable Us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Outtaskers Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
We’re a global research agency based in London.
We listen to what people say in social media, to help companies learn about their customers, products or services.
Unlike other research agencies, we use real people to sort through and analyse social data. Yes, we read everything… Which means we deliver insights that go deeper and are more relevant.
The knowledge and perspective organisations gain from working with us informs, inspires and challenges them to think and work more effectively.