We’re a UK based, fast-growing, global consumer insight agency looking for a creative, passionate, and determined B2B Growth / Digital Marketing specialist to help us reach our potential. Someone who can create and execute effective B2B marketing strategies that will help us grow.
We’re looking for someone who will help us:
- Grow our influence: with our target audience (large Consumer brands) and across the sector. We’ve got a relatively unique proposition in an emerging market. So, we need to find, excite and educate potential customers and sector influencers.
- Engage our audience: we need to keep potential clients engaged with us and how we can help them. We do this through sharing new thinking, best practice and case studies across a range of channels.
- Test, learn and adapt: we’re always looking for ways to improve, so we need to make sure we measure the right things in the right way to make the right decisions.
Skills & experience
To achieve these goals, we’re looking for someone with a strong track record in:
- Creating exciting, compelling content that generates leads across a range of channels.
- Building and nurturing partnerships to expand our reach.
- Identifying, implementing, and measuring new growth tactics and marketing methods.
- Owning and executing ideas – from opportunity spotting to campaign design, execution and evaluation.
- Running events – on and off-line
- Executing and tracking campaigns across a range of channels and tools (e.g. LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, WordPress).
- Agency experience in marketing, research, innovation, brand or strategy would be an advantage.
Reporting to the MD and Founder, this will be a role with a lot of autonomy and room to grow and develop. It’s a chance to join a passionate, driven, award-winning team who like to get stuff done.
About Listen + Learn Research
Our business is based on a simple truth. That people don’t talk to researchers the same way they talk to each other. It’s this that makes the conversations they share across social media so powerful.
We help organisations tap into this amazing resource, turning social data into human insight, creating powerful tools that bring organisations closer to the people that matter to them.
Location: Remote working (we’re a remote business with team members all over the world)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (also happy to discuss part-time)
Salary: £35-£45,000 per year
Experience: Growth Marketing: +5 years
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following in your cover letter:
- Put yourself in our shoes and let us know what you think the opportunities are or what we should be doing better!
- Share an example of a marketing campaign where you contributed to the strategy, messaging and technical implementation. What was the strategy? How did the strategy align with the broader business goals? What were the results?
- Let us know what you can contribute to the team.
How to apply
Please, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com