These conversations are a powerful source of raw, natural consumer feedback, about each stage of the customer journey.
Enhanced social listening can…
- Discover which parts of the customer journey are front of mind.
- Identify the sources and impact of friction across the journey.
- Surface what’s working and why.
- Compare your performance with your competitors.
- Understand how people experience and think about your brand.
- Reveal your relative strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop action plans to optimise customer experiences.
In a fiercely competitive market, the better the customer journey, the more likely you are to succeed.